Friday 12 April 2019

The reasons why willpower is not enough


Those who are known for getting things done, for committing and then executing, even in times of adversity or hardship can become known for having a lot of willpower You can read a recent article I wrote on this very subject at http://bit.ly/2UQcE9o In the episode I'll share my thoughts on how I believe willpower on its own is often not enough. If we're committing to do something or to get through something that is challenging or testing, if we require willpower then it's often an indication that we're not really committed to the decision, and we don't believe in ourselves strongly enough. I'll share the 4 things that I believe are essential to minimise our dependency on having to rely on willpower, and how these can be evidenced in our life, and built upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment