Tuesday 3 July 2018

Start where you are, do what you can with what you have

"Start where you are, do what you can, with what you have" 
- Arthur Ashe

If we were all able to remember and apply this advice as we move through life, I think we'd all get a lot more done and cope a lot better with times of challenge. 

In this video I discuss the three things that often cause me to struggle, and how remembering and employing the ideas within this quote can serve as a useful reminder of how to better make progress through life. 

If you'd like to receive the occasional message from me containing thoughts, information or inspiration related to living a better life after divorce, you can join my mailing list at the following link:


Thanks and have a great day!

Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment