Thursday 15 March 2018

The Essential Art of Showing Up

In this video* I want to share my views on the importance of showing up in your life. It's one of the core-principles of living a successful life in my view, not to shy-away from doing the difficult things, or from tackling the difficult conversations, but rather to tackle them head-on. Similarly I think we'd all do well to remember that we need to show up in every aspect of our life, giving our relationships, our kids, our work and our business the attention it deserves, doing what we say we'll do and showing up to the challenges that we may sometimes face.

Episode 4 of my Kintsugi-Life Podcast is now available for free and covers the very same subject; Showing Up.

You can download that for free via iTunes at:

http://bit.ly/kintsugi-life

You'll also find it at Stitcher and all the standard Podcast Platforms.



*Apologies for the wind noise - the weather was terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment