Tuesday 25 July 2017

The Importance of Persistence and Keeping Going




"It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with problems for longer"
- Albert Einstein


Persistence is one trait that can make all the difference to what you achieve and how you work through divorce and yet it can be really hard to harness. When times get tough, keep pushing, keep taking action and believe in the power of your efforts to get the results you deserve.

"Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you're about to give up"

1 comment:

  1. When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I found Dr.Obodo and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did and trusted he. he performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies and cast a love spell. After 2 weeks, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you . you can contact Dr.Obodo E-mail( templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk , whatsapp/Viber +2348155425481 )

    ReplyDelete